To enable us to achieve the highest standards possible we will:
- Provide an environment which our Service Users can be proud and involve Service Users in making decision.
- Provide a safe environment where young people can reflect on their experience, stabilise their behaviour, regain control and find coping mechanisms and solutions.
- Work alongside colleagues and other agencies to build strong relationships with our service users, their families and
- Provide an environment in which young people can be encouraged to develop Emotionally, Physically, Psychologically and Socially.
- Provide a support environment for Service Users in which guidance which enables them to assess themselves realistically and set achievable goals.
- Provide the maximum opportunity for each Service Users to mature as an individuals and to develop their unique personal identity and accept responsibility for their own
- Preserve and support the care leaver’s links with their own community if deemed safe by working in partnership with the residents, their parents, other carers and those with parental responsibility.
- Promote independence of Service Users and encouraging them to set realistic goals for the future by offering emotional support.
- Promote Educational, Employment & Life Skills Support.